Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back on the grid, fighting those lesbian/communist girl scouts

After much driving up and down Interstate 45 between Huntsville and Arlington, TX, we are now safely and completely moved.  Thank God.

After finally settling in last night when we got home I thought that I'd review the news.  Imagine my surprise when I ran across this story on MSNBC.com: Lesbian/communist Girl Scouts.

I rarely comment on idiotic things that politicians say.  There are people far more qualified than I who can do that.  Rep. Bob Morris takes the cake, though.  This guy apparently doesn't keep up with the news at all.  There are no more communists in power, anymore; not even the Cubans and Chinese are communists.

The only redeeming thing about Rep. Morris is that the publication of his comments serves to deflect attention away from  Texas' own Governor Goodhair.  Keep up the good work, Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment